- Try to use House P-card before having a House Member go out-of-pocket.
- Use Caltech Help to request reimbursements (See next section)
- Each house should submit reimbursements monthly, if not bi-weekly, to assure that your housemates are reimbursed in a timely manner.
- No more than 60 days after purchase.
- Allow the Hub at least 5 business days to fully process the reimbursement.
- Bursar Quick Pay will be used.
- The Bursar will email a JP Morgan Chase link direct to the payee/reimbursed person.
- The Payee will need to follow the link and prompts to collect their reimbursement.
- If the Payee does not collect their reimbursement within 30 days. The funds will be returned to the House account.
Go to Help Desk and sign in with your Caltech credentials.
Things to note:
Combine: Multiple Reimbursements for one Payee onto one Help Desk Ticket
Timing: Process your reimbursements at least monthly as reimbursements older than 60 days are not allowed
Alcohol: The Event Alcohol List is required as an attachment if reimbursing for alcohol.
Corrections: Tickets with missing or incorrect items will be returned and need to be fixed.
We have partnered with JP Morgan Chase to offer refunds more timely. ACH refund requests are processed in the Bursar's Office for students with a US bank account. If you do not have a US bank account, please see instructions below for refunds to an international bank.
- Fill out this form Bursar's Account Refund and send it to us via your Caltech email to email@example.com.
- Next business day, JP Morgan Chase will send you an e-mail, (reference example below). The subject line will state, "Subject: CALTECH BURSAR'S OFFICE has sent you a payment."
- To receive your funds, click the "Accept Money" button. Once you select "Accept Money" you will proceed to a screen that will allow you to enter your bank account credentials and receive an ACH payment directly to your bank account.
More info found on the Bursar's website: Refunds | Bursar's Office
- Must be uploaded in their entirety
- Must show the payment information
- If an item is being removed, adjust the total on the receipt